Thank you for using a platform provided by Raydar Magazine. We’re committed to delivering quality content and services. Before interacting with our platforms, we strongly recommend that you read the following Terms of Service to understand the rules that govern your use of our services.
IMPORTANT: CAREFULLY READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”). THIS IS A LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU (“USER”) AND RAYDAR MAGAZINE OR ITS APPLICABLE AFFILIATE (“COMPANY,” “WE,” OR “US”).
By accessing or using any website with a link authorized by this Agreement (“Website”), or any application with such an authorized link (“App,” collectively with Website, “Properties”), by registering an account, or by accessing or using any content, information, services, features, or resources available through the Properties (“Services”), you agree to the following:
- You accept this Agreement and any future updates or additions to this Agreement as made available through the Services.
- You confirm you are of legal age in your jurisdiction to enter into a binding contract.
- You affirm that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement personally or on behalf of any entity you represent.
If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the Services.
Additional terms, conditions, and policies (“Supplemental Terms”) may also apply to specific features, tools, or services and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. Some features may be offered by third parties and are governed by separate terms of service (“Third-Party Terms”). By using these third-party features, you agree to be bound by the respective Third-Party Terms.
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or related policies at any time. Changes become effective upon posting an updated version on the Services. Regularly review this Agreement; your continued use of the Services signifies your acceptance of any changes.
2. Access, Security, and Restrictions
Unauthorized attempts to compromise the security of the Site are strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into an unauthorized server or account.
- Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network without proper authorization.
- Using the Site in violation of these Terms or applicable laws.
Automated means, such as scrapers, crawlers, spiders, or robots, are not permitted for copying data or accessing the Site. Violating system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We reserve the right to investigate such violations and to involve law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who engage in such activities.
Passwords and Protected Areas
If the Site requires a user ID and password for access (“Protected Areas”), you must use the credentials provided by the Company. Keep your user ID and password confidential and do not disclose them to third parties. You are responsible for all activities under your user ID. We may revoke your access at any time, with or without cause. You agree to indemnify the Company against all third-party claims arising from your breach of these Terms or violation of law.
3. Information Accuracy and Integrity
While we strive for accuracy, we make no guarantees, warranties, or representations about the correctness of the Site or its Content. The Site may contain errors, inaccuracies, or unauthorized third-party alterations. If you find an inaccuracy, please notify us for correction. We reserve the right to correct any errors unilaterally and without notice. We are not responsible for information or Content posted by non-affiliated third parties and make no guarantees about its accuracy.
4. External Links and Third-Party Advertisements
We do not endorse or assume responsibility for external websites accessed through our Site or for products advertised by third parties. When you leave our Site, you are subject to the terms and conditions of those external sites. We have no control over the content or products on these sites. Any transactions with third parties are solely between you and the third party. Exercise caution when interacting with external sites, including ensuring that your chosen sites are free from malware or other harmful components.
5. User-Generated Content
By submitting any form of content to our Site (“User Generated Content”), you agree to the following:
- Your content will not be defamatory, harmful, or violate any laws or third-party rights.
- You have the legal right to provide this content and grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right to use it as we see fit, including modifying or deleting it, creating derivative works, or distributing it globally in any form or medium.
- You are solely responsible for your content. We are not obligated to review, maintain, pay compensation for, or respond to any User Generated Content.
You agree to indemnify us against all third-party claims arising from or related to your User Generated Content. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit, or remove any User-Generated Content. You also grant us the right to use the name submitted with any User Generated Content, and you agree not to use a false email address or impersonate any individual or entity.
6. Copyright Infringement Claims
We are not responsible for copyrighted materials posted on our Site. If you believe your copyrighted work has been infringed upon, adhere to the following procedure in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Reporting Alleged Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, report alleged infringements on our Site by sending a notice (“Notice”) with the following elements:
- Identify the copyrighted works claimed to be infringed.
- Specify the material or link alleged to be infringing, including the URL if applicable.
- Provide your contact information: mailing address, phone number, and email address if available.
- Include the following statements:
- “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- “I affirm that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.”
- Include your full legal name and either an electronic or physical signature.
We will respond promptly to Notices sent to our Designated Copyright Agent.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
We do not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free access to the Site, nor do we guarantee that any defects will be corrected. The Site and its related services are provided “as is” and “with all faults,” without any warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality of information, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement. We make no warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information obtained through the Site.
You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Site, related services, and linked websites. We do not warrant that files available for download will be free of harmful elements like viruses, worms, or Trojan horses. It is your responsibility to implement sufficient security and data backup measures.
8. Limitation of Liability
Neither we nor any third parties mentioned on the Site are liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive, arising from or related to the use of the Site, its services, its content, or any linked websites. This limitation applies regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or its services, your sole remedy is to discontinue using them. In cases where any part of these limitations of liability are found to be unenforceable, our maximum liability to you will not exceed $500.
9. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Agreement
We aim to resolve any issues you may have with the Site through our customer service department. However, if a resolution is not reached, both parties agree to settle disputes through binding arbitration rather than in court. Arbitration is less formal than court proceedings and uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury. Both parties agree to limited discovery and to cooperate on reasonable discovery requirements.
To initiate arbitration, send a written notice (“Notice”) by certified mail. The Notice must describe the nature of the claim and the relief sought. If an agreement is not reached within 30 days of receiving the Notice, either party may commence arbitration.
Fees and Awards
Each party is responsible for its own costs. If you receive an award greater than our last written settlement offer, we will pay you the greater of the award or $1,000. Filing, administration, and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules.
Class Action Waiver
10. Revisions and Termination
11. Sponsored Content
The Site may feature advertisements, sponsored content, or affiliate links. We may receive compensation or commissions for some of this content.